I haven’t posted books in a long while even though we read so much every day. Here are some current favorites.
- Dog’s Colorful Day by Emma Dodd (we discovered this one through My Montessori Journey)
- Cornelius P. Mudd Are You Ready for Bed? (thank you Natalie for posting about this series. Bear loves Cornelius)
- Little House novels
- Grandfather’s Journey (This one has been requested over and over – It’s a story about a Japanese man who comes to the States and misses Japan and once back in Japan misses the States (except it is so much more profound than how I put it!). I think Bear can relate having moved from Costa Rica. I know there are things she misses from there.)
- all the Mo Willems Elephant and Piggie books and the Cat the Cat series.
- My Pup – I’ve renewed it as may times as I could, had my husband put it on hold. Thinking I should just buy him this one. We read it to him at least 10 times a day and he will walk to us saying “My pup, my pup” until we read it.
- Doggies by Sandra Boynton
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
I am feeling too tired to add links to Amazon.